Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 22

This was a pretty neat hostel in a quiet neighborhood in Rome. My cousin and I never felt unsafe here. Clean. Good showers, and things to do are not too far away. Upon arriving the person at the desk hands you a map of Rome and circles many major sights and suggests how to get there. Very helpful staff

Ostello Gallo D'Oro

Florence, Italy

It was a little hard to find because the numbers on the buildings on this street are kind of all over the place. After our first night, we ventured out on the second day and came back to our room to find all of our stuff missing. It took a while to get to the bottom of this, but it turns out someone forgot to tell us we were changing rooms. It was an honest mistake, no harm done. Aside from this we had an excellent stay, staff was very friendly, and I would definitely recommend this hostel

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

It was pretty expensive, but then again Paris is expensive. Located in a really neat neighborhood in Paris. You can walk to the Sacre Coeur from here, but to see other sights you'll need to take the metro. They have a kitchen, and my cousin and I bought food to cook and left it overnight in the kitchen but the next morning I saw kitchen staff who were making breakfast open up our food and start PLAYING WITH IT! Definitely not cool. Aside from this, was a decent hostel.

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

BEST HOSTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN. Activities every night, you can walk many places from here, close to metro station, has a big open kitchen and plenty of food storage space, close to a super market, really great staff, the list goes on. I really loved this hostel. It's a great place to meet people. Out of all the places I've stayed, this was by far my favorite.

Living Mad Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Good hostel, I'd probably stay again. Decent location near metro, but if you're willing to walk you can reach a lot of places from here. The lock system was kind of annoying at first but not really too much of a problem.