Castanea Old Town Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Greenhouse Backpacker

Melbourne, Australia

Great activities arranged by hostel from pub crawls to AFL games to free tickets to comedy festival, etc

Hostal Casa Valparaiso

Valparaiso, Chile

In the middle of my stay as I was asked to move rooms in the middle of my stay and was told a large group was coming (not unreasonable but exceptionally last minute as I was literally halfway out the door). The staff told me I could move my stuff when I returned. That night I asked to get my stuff and the staff told me I couldn't go in to my old room as they actually had no group coming in but instead fumigated with all my stuff inside. Now I am afraid of bugs.

Si no fumigámos.. ahi si tendrías que tener miedo. No nos parece tu critica, púes, no tuviste ningún problema.. entonces que es lo malo?? If you do not fumigate .. there if you'd have to be afraid. We do not think your criticism, then, did not have any problems .. then what is wrong?

Hospedaje Penthouse 1004

Bariloche, Argentina

Posada Patagonica Nakel Yen

El Calafate, Argentina

Join in the BBQ. Best meal you can have in El Calafate and great price for all you can eat and drink.

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Black&Wild Boutique Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

Riverside Hostel Gdansk

Gdansk, Poland

Youth Hostel Villa Camerata

Florence, Italy

Beautiful old building. It's a bit far from the city center but otherwise good value.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Only negative was the €5 charge for my lost (mid stay) electronic key card. This wasn't mentioned during check in and they didn't even collect them when I checked out (just had a stack for them with way fewer cards than folks checking out) so I don't know why I had to pay €5 to replace it.