TIU Kreschatik

Kiev, Ukraine

Perfect location, ideal for a short city break in Kiev. The private room was clean and spacious and even had a mini fridge. Friendly laid back hosts. The only drawback is a single shared toilet and a shared bathroom, so you may have to queue up sometimes.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Poland

Vinayak Guesthouse

Jaipur, India

We spent 3 nights in this place. We loved our room with a water fan and a kamasutra painting on the wall. Great location too - it took us 10min walk here from the train station, there is also a beer shop very close nearby:). Beautiful rooftop restaurant & very friendly staff. Unfortunately, the wifi connection was very unreliable, which was somewhat annoying. Also, we disliked the tiny rolls of toilet paper - I hated having to ask the staff for a new roll every day :)

My girlfriend and I got a double room with a balcony overlooking Alt Moabit. It was actually our second time in this hostel. It's excellent value for money. You shouldn't expect too much at 15€ per person. Perfect if you just need a place to sleep and you prefer to spend money in Berlin on things oher than accommodation.