Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 19

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was a really great place to stay, and less expensive than being in the center of the city. It was easy to get around because it's right at the train station. It lacks the atmosphere of being in an actual hostel, since it's truly a hotel. However, there's a great kitchen that sort of doubles as the common room for the people staying in the hostel rooms. It was really clean, the staff were great and it had really good security.

• 27th May 2014

We'd like to thank you for your kind comment, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to welcome you indeed again in Amsterdam! Your Meininger Team Amsterdam

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed in. There was fantastic staff, phenomenal atmosphere, a good free breakfast + awesome upgrade for cheap. I recommend taking the tram to the hostel, but the walk from the train station isn't bad. This place has amazing value for the money. I wish every hostel was like this.

• 20th Apr 2014

Such a solid hostel. I really hate huge hostels but this place was amazing. The staff treated everyone like an individual and made inside jokes and had fun -- such a great attitude. The beds are unreal - every bed has 2 plugs and usb ports and a light. Lockers under the bed give you peace of mind... and they're huge. Bathrooms on every floor, so no worries about showers. Fantastic for meeting people, and the breakfast was really great. Too bad it's so expensive but hey, it's Paris.

• 18th Apr 2014

It's great to see that you got involved with some of the banter at the front desk, we try our best to make you feel at home right away. Thank you for your compliments of our staff and facilities we hope that we'll be able to have back with us soon. St Christopher's Inn GDN

Bus Hostel Reykjavik

Reykjavik, Iceland

Such a great hostel. It's right by the BSI terminal so it's literally perfect when you're travelling back and forth from the airport. It's not the closest to Reykjavik, but if you want a quiet night with good people, this is the place. Definitely not enough locker space, but in reality, it's Iceland... bit far from restaurants, and don't offer much in hostel, but grocery store is near by and there's a great kitchen. I've stayed here 3 times and will be back :)

• 18th Mar 2014

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Really, really fantastic hostel. A really great location, close to the train station, and not a far walk from the bus terminal. The staff were really nice and ready to help, even though it was a huge hostel. The bar and sitting area had a really awesome atmosphere. I would definitely stay here again. Highly recommended!

• 3rd Dec 2013

A&O Nuernberg Hauptbahnhof

Nuremberg, Germany

It was a nice place to stay, but didn't blow my skirt up by any means. It's not really a fantastic place to meet people, but if you put yourself out there, you can do that anywhere. It had a fantastic location -- I arrived by bus and it was literally right around the corner. The staff was professional but seemed busy, and not over-eager to help. I would look for other options before sleeping here again, but it was definitely a good stay.

• 2nd Dec 2013

Woodah Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

I loved this hostel. It had a great atmosphere, awesome people and the perfect beds. It had everything that I could ever ask for in a hostel. It's small so you won't get overwhelmed by hoards of people, and every bed has chargers, and the staff are helpful and kind. Free yoga was a huge plus! Unfortunately it's on the pricey side but so is all of Copenhagen, so it's still worth the price. This is a fantastic place to go if you're a single female traveller. Would definitely stay here again!

• 29th Oct 2013