MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium
26th Oct 2013

The staff were really helpful and lovely every time I needed anything, the rooms were really well kept with great facilities. I felt I was getting service so far above what I was paying for my 6 bed room. The kitchen was a bit small considering how many people wanted to use it though, but again great facilities.

Rest Up London, London, England
6.3
25th Oct 2013

The staff were nice and helpful and the location was alright, a little longer than a 5 minute walk from the station. The 10 bed dorm was very squished and basic. The bathrooms were average and the toilet door barely cleared the basin which made it difficult to get in and out. The wifi never worked for me while i was there either. It worked well for the 1 night I needed it for.

Astor Victoria, London, England
19th Oct 2013

The staff were great and super accommodating, really easy and good location, a little bit crammed but still comfortable. It was a really great place to stay. The wifi was terrible though. The only room i could really get it was at reception and even then it would cut out all the time and take 5 minutes to come back. Made it super difficult to do my online bookings.