• USA, Male, 31-40
Lleras Park Hostel, Medellin, Colombia
10th Apr 2016

Great Hostel, great location, wonderful staff. I was a bit concerned reading reviews, since the staff at Lleras Park Hostel do not speak English. Even though I speak minimal Spanish, the staff was very accomodating and ready to help however they could. I would definitely stay here again. Rooms were clean and inexpensive, and location was unbeatable.

18th Nov 2015

This is my second time staying here, it is a solid party hostel for an affordable price. Facilities are clean, and secure. If the party scene isn't for you, Belushi's (bar) is easy enough to avoid. Gare du Nord is a good location for getting around the city. I will definitely consider staying here again next time I am in Paris.

Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing to stay with us again! You are welcome here anytime :) St Christopher's Inn GDN

Sant Jordi Diagonal Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
7.4
27th Nov 2013

For the price, and location this was a good hostel. Showers are tiny, but that is to be expected. Overall the other guests were fun. There was a bar crawl every night which became exhausting after 4 nights in a row.

Carpe Noctem Vitae, Budapest, Hungary
1st Nov 2013

Overall this was a good hostel. We arrived by minibus at 4 AM, and someone was up to let us in. Thus great customer service.

Residence Rooms, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
30th Oct 2013

So I did a 3 week trip through eastern europe, and this was the best place that we stayed. This is not a party hostel, but it is in a great location, is very clean, and has a very nice family that runs it.

Split Hostel booze & snooze, Split, Croatia
24th Oct 2013

From my experience this was a typical mixed dorm hostel. Staff was friendly and we had a good bunch of travelers.