This is my second time staying here, it is a solid party hostel for an affordable price. Facilities are clean, and secure. If the party scene isn't for you, Belushi's (bar) is easy enough to avoid. Gare du Nord is a good location for getting around the city. I will definitely consider staying here again next time I am in Paris.

Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing to stay with us again! You are welcome here anytime :) St Christopher's Inn GDN

Sant Jordi Diagonal Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

For the price, and location this was a good hostel. Showers are tiny, but that is to be expected. Overall the other guests were fun. There was a bar crawl every night which became exhausting after 4 nights in a row.

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Overall this was a good hostel. We arrived by minibus at 4 AM, and someone was up to let us in. Thus great customer service.

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

So I did a 3 week trip through eastern europe, and this was the best place that we stayed. This is not a party hostel, but it is in a great location, is very clean, and has a very nice family that runs it.

From my experience this was a typical mixed dorm hostel. Staff was friendly and we had a good bunch of travelers.