Tigon Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

I enjoyed staying at this hostel. Friendly staff, nice dorms, friendly room mates, a nice cosy roof toop place to hang out and meet other travellers and the location is good too. Also, they can organise all kinds of tickets and tours for you. I'd definitely stay here again.

Good dorms and beds but no lockers which is a minus. Nice common area with pool table. Staff was okay, but the evening i stayed there they seemed more interested in entertaining each other then looking after the guests.

Green Forest Hostel

Yangshuo, China

This was the best chinese hostel i stayed in. The staff is super friendly and does its best to look after you, always with a smile. I stayed in a 6 bed dorm and the room was spacious and clean and the beds really comfy. Showers are clean and hot. The common area is really cosy and it's ideal to chill, read, relax and meet other travellers. I really loved this place and i would definitely come here again.

you are super nice, we do not know how to say thank you that let us meet you in this hostel, so happy you enjoyed staying here, we will work hard to make more people like here, so that they can know more travellers, know more Yangshuo, thank you again, take care!!

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

Nice place to stay in Guilin with very friendly and helpful staff who taught us how to play the Mahjong which was good fun. Also, nice cozy common area where you can meet other travellers. Would stay here again.

Thank you so much for choosing us and the positive reviews. we're glad you've enjoyed our weekly Majiang lesson.. whenever possible the staff is more then happy to show our guests the local area . Welcome back again , Happy travel

Geo-Home Holiday Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Window less and tiny, but clean room. Location is in Mongkok so good for everybody who wants to discover that area. Friendly staff, a bit sad that there is no proper common room so very hard to meet and interact with other travellers.

Location of the hostel is great. Cleanliness of the dorms/beds should be improved and beds are not very comfortable. Staff was very friendly though, especially the nice young lady who checked me in and even helped me to carry the luggage to the room.

A nice and friendly place to stay in Luoyang, close to the night food market which is handy. Also, they have cute young dogs and a friendly cat which is a plus.

Pick-up at the station didn't work, but besides that a good place to stay. Good dorms and beds, clean and hot showers and friendly staff.

I stayed here in a dorm. My email before arrival, asking to pick me up was not answered. When i got there they didn't have my reservation. Staff who checked me in was unfriendly. Dorm and bed okay, showers and toilet dirty and dark. Water is not really warm. Location is good. No assistance in regards to train tickets i bought them myself at the station as reception girls seem not motivated to help you and don't really speak english. If i would return to Pingyao i would not stay here again.