Reviews: AliceFischer4635

Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Nearest Guesthouse

Jeonju, South Korea

The hostel is right next to Jeonjus main attraction, the Jeonju Hanok Village, which is great. There is no security at all though, since none of the doors have locks and the staff wasn't anywhere to be seen most of the time. There are some lockers though, where you can put your valuables.

• 4th Mar 2014

Namdo Hostel

Gwangju, South Korea

I really enjoyed my stay at Namdo Hostel. The staff was very friendly and I really liked that the hostel provided a lot of usefull information for different destinations around Gwangju.

• 28th Feb 2014

Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Very good Accomodation for a very cheap price.

• 5th Jan 2014

HEY Backpackers

Seoul, South Korea

I arrived at the HEY Backpackers before the official check-in time, but the owner let me check-in an even put me in a dormroom that was better than the one I had originally booked, since I had a lot of luggage and the other room didnt have as much space. While I am grateful for both theses things, the owners english isn't very good, so it can be kind of difficult to understand him from time to time.

• 2nd Jan 2014

Sweet Comfort

Seoul, South Korea

Though we only stayed for at Sweet Comfort for one night, we had a really good time there. The owners are very lovely people, the rooms are very clean, the kitchen is well equipped and you get an excellent breakfast. The guesthouse is in a quiet part of the Hongdae-area, but the part with all the Cafés, Clubs, Restaurants and Shops is just a few minutes walk away. I definitely recommend staying at Sweet Comfort. :)

• 1st Jan 2014

Mr. Egg House

Busan, South Korea

While the guy doing the managing the reception was incredibly nice and helpful, the guesthouse itself was very dissapointing. The bedding was dirty, there was mold on the walls and the shared bathroom was not only icecold (we were there in December), since the frontdoor was always open and there was no heating in the hallway or bathroom, but the water didnt turn warm enough to shower either.

• 26th Dec 2013

Guesthouse Santa

Gyeong-ju, South Korea

My stay at Guesthouse Santa was very nice. The rooms are clean, the owner was very helpful and nice and the Guesthouse is in an area where there are many Restaurants, Cafés and Shops and close to a lot of the Touristspots. The only thing that wasn't so great, was that the shower turned cold very fast.

• 10th Dec 2013