Location: Germany, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Intersail

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Great place to stay. The guy running it is totally relaxed and helpful. Cheap drinks available 24/7 (beer, soft drinks, water). Free breakfast included as well and no extra charges for things like safe, towels, extra blankets... No smoking room but you can smoke on the deck. All together I really enjoyed the stay there and hope it will be available during my next visit to Amsterdam.

• 8th Nov 2013

Great to read you had an awesome time at our hostel. Make sure you book your next stay in advance as during high season our rooms are already rented out a month before the actual date ;)

International Budget Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

If you, like me, go out during the night and would like to sleep a bit longer during the day, this is not the place. It was impossible to sleep from around 9am cause you're able to hear everything. Also there is absolutely nothing included in the price (towels, locks, city tax etc. have to be paid extra).

• 6th Nov 2013

Dear malwina In our conditiona you see before you book that towels and city tax not included in the room we dont tell you this after you book it but before.