YHA London Oxford Street

It was a mostly clean and nice hostel, with no 'team spirit' whatsoever. I would recommend it for travelers looking for peace and a cheap play to sleep at. Not the place to meet new people! The rooms could have been cleaner too.. Staff was supernice, with a few exceptions :)

• 20th Feb 2014
  • Finland

Clink78

An okay hostel with good facilities and location. The rooms were very cold, there was no chance to hang out in the room because it was freezing.. I catched a cold right away. The ladies-only showers and toilets were great, but the showers had major holes on the floor which was awful! Also the noise was loud every single night so I was glad to have a room in the most quiet area of the building. I recommend the girls' deluce rooms but there is a lot of improving to do, really..

• 18th Nov 2013
  • Finland

Hello there, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and will take them all on board. We do have a 24 hour reception team that are here to help you with any problems you may encounter, so next time please do not hesitate to come to them with any queries. See you soon, Clink Team.