Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 23

I had such an amazing time at this hostel. You felt like you were part of a family. I loved the sushi making classes and mixers they had so people could get to know each other. The rooms were really clean and it was located right in Asakusa, which is a beautiful area. Thankyou for the wonderful stay!

• 5th Feb 2014

Thank you very much !! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay here !!!! We have sushi roll experience every month !! You can check the date when we do, before you make a reservation for next time again !!! See you again !!!!!!!

The hostel was lovely. However our room was a 4 bed room and was quite cramped. There was nowhere to put you're bags so everyone's stuff was just lying around. The room itself was a bit dark. Other than that it was a nice stay. Maybe some more group activities could make this place a little more fun.

• 1st Feb 2014

Kelly's Courtyard

Beijing, China

My friend and I absolutely loved this place! The staff were beautiful and always happy to help. I loved having breakfast in the courtyard, it was really peaceful. Our room was lovely and clean. The area near Kelly's is awesome! So many lights and bustling people. A very fun place to stay.

• 27th Jan 2014