Nashville Downtown Hostel, Nashville, USA
8th Nov 2013

The staff were brilliant, they really made the trip memorable for me. Also the location is great too. My only complaint would be the charges to use the computer and the cost of doing laundry, they were both pretty steep. All in all it was very clean, very modern and very lovely, thanks for the fun.

Charlestons NotSo Hostel, Charleston, USA
7.7
5th Nov 2013

I liked the quirky layout and the position wasn't a bad walk out of town and had some nice food places near by. It wasn't overly clean and could do with a good scrub down. The hours the staff were in attendance were limited so if you needed help during the day there was none. When they were there they were friendly and I enjoyed the free breakfast.

Thank you for your review! We have an off office hours phone number that guests can use to reach someone if we are not here. We have deep cleaned the hostel and hope you come and visit us again soon.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, USA
24th Oct 2013

I had a brilliant time staying at apple hostels. The staff were super nice and made me feel welcome throughout my stay. The evening events were great too as they encouraged socialization and if nothing else gave me, a solo traveller, something to do every night. If I'm every back in Philadelphia I know where I'll be staying and I would highly recommend the hostel to anyone who was heading to Philly. Thanks for a great stay. x x