The Northern Greenhouse

Cairns, Australia

my stay was great. the room was fantastic, very large and the fridge and sink area was a huge bonus. the free BBQ was awesome and the office books excursions which is helpful. the only downfall was a man with glasses at the front desk that I had to deal with on my first day, he was extremely unfriendly and almost made me rethink my stay. luckily I never had to speak with him for the rest of my stay.

• 7th Dec 2013

Eva's Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

the only reason I stayed at Eva's was because I needed a hostel for one night in that area and every other hostel required a 3 night minimum for weekends. the hostel itself was average. the staff was super friendly and the location was great. however the bathrooms were extremely dirty and the rooms weren't the greatest.

• 23rd Nov 2013

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

fun hostel, close to everything and lots to do

• 13th Nov 2013

Nomads Capital Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

my stay was great, i was upgraded to a 4 bed private ensuite room. it was clean and spacious. there is lots to do in the area

• 9th Nov 2013

Crash Palace

Rotorua, New Zealand

great stay, friendly staff and they offer lots of things to do. i wasn't aware the hostel was dry because they have their own bar which i didn't like. also they offer free wifi, i stayed for two nights and i only received a wifi voucher for one night which i felt was unfair.

• 6th Nov 2013

great hostel. nice view and the bus picks you up right outside the hostel. wifi is too expensive and an unfair price. other then that best hostel i stayed at in the area

• 23rd Oct 2013