• USA, Couple, 25-30
Tani9 Backpackers Osaka, Osaka, Japan
8.0
4th Nov 2013

The owner was super friendly. Helped us out with maps and directions. The room was small, but the owner gave us one of the rooms all to ourselves. The owner let us leave our bags there overnight. Good location, 2 minute walk to the subway, everything was good. Would definitely stay here again.

Thank you for your comment!Firstly, we apologize for the delay in replying.Thank you for your staying with us on the last November!We keep it in mind and try our best.We look forward to seeing you again!!Thank you.

• USA, Male, 25-30
1st Nov 2013

Everything was great. The staff was super nice and friendly. I didn't have a wall plug for my computer, and the staff found one, let me use it for free, and even let me keep it. The rooms were a little small, but it felt like that was part of the Japan experience. Would definitely stay here again.