• USA, Male, 18-24
30th Oct 2013

I really liked this Hostel because even though it was a Hostel, we didn't have to share the bathroom with anyone. I booked the 4 bed dorm with 3 other friends and we were able to share it between the four of us. I was initially worred about the bathroom situation but we were pleasantly surprised. Also,The beds were super comfortable and the housekeeping staff keep the whole place very clean.

• USA, Female, 25-30
29th Oct 2013

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
23rd Oct 2013

The B Hotel is a fabulous place to stay. You should definitely check it out for the price. It's clean, well maintained, and everyone there was very nice. My key card didn't work a few times which was annoying... and my roommate accidentally took mine... but they replaced it no problem downstairs. I also had a room next to the train which sucked... but im a heavy sleeper and for the most part it wasn't a problem. The rooms were very comfortable.

• France, Female, 31-40
23rd Oct 2013

This Hostel is SOOOOO nice! The lounge area was my favorite part. They had a nice kitchen... and really cute decor! The rooms were kind of small but they were very comfortable and I could store my luggage downstairs to save some space. Plus I only paid about 40 dollars for the room so I didn't mind. Also, they have lockers in the room to store your stuff. You gotta buy a padlock downstairs for 5 dollars or you can bring your own. Highly recommend this place!