Hostel California

Milan, Italy

DO NOT stay here if you have the money! The staffs are rude. The bedrooms are messy. Everybody smokes in the kitchen and they will blow in right in front of your face. I will never stay in this hostel again.

Santorini Breeze Studios

Santorini, Greece

This is my best stay ever! Note that the hostel is not in the center. It's in Perissa, 30mins from Fira. But don't be bothered by the location. I was the only one in the hostel since it was "winter" and weekdays. There is kitchen in the bedroom and a refrigerator. Mike is really nice and he has a cute cat. The best part is it's only 3-5 minutes from the beach where there are nice restaurants. While Oia is the best place for sunset, Perissa is the best place for sunrise! Will definitely return!

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I really enjoyed this hostel! I only stayed for it for one night and I regret that I stayed in another hostel in Barcelona before going to Mediterranean. The atmosphere is really cozy, the staffs are nice and everything is clean, especially the bathroom! Very cheap compared to the others but everything is great.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

It's really near Puerta del Sol which is the center of everything. The staffs are really friendly.

360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

The staffs are very friendly and it's near the station. There are also computers that you can use for free. Downside, I stayed there when there was a big trip for Erasmus students and they were so noisy until past midnight. But everything else was fine.

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

This is a very nice hostel! Very near to the main station. The breakfast was great, the rooms were so big and clean. Staffs are very friendly.

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

The hostel is the only one in Zurich. It's quite expensive same with everything in Switzerland. But the staffs are really nice. Downside, there are not enough outlets in the rooms. I had to go to the common room or kitchen just to charge my devices.

Freedom Traveller