The Hideout Hostel Saigon

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Carnival Court

Cape Town, South Africa

PEOPLE it's loud here. Don't stay here and expect to sleep :-) I Loved it here :-) The staff was great and helped me with everything I needed :-) I met lifetime friends here. I'll definitely come back and stay. Come and stay with a open heart and mind. Love you Carnival Court!

New Swedish Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

One of the workers bed was in the kitchen. You walk in and feel like your in his room and not a common area. The "TV " room has three mattresses in it. One permanently belongs to a guy that is not mentally stable... talks to himself, stars at you... very uncomfortable. The dorm has about 15 beds stuffed into a room thats big enough for 8 beds. Close to everything but I'd rather walk an extra 10 minutes. We moved to Abraham hostel ( newer, cleaner, nice staff, great common area

Hayarkon 48 Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

Excellent roof top view of beach. Big kitchen. Big common area. Daniel is also amazing!!!!!

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

This hostel use to be a hotel; therefore, it is a good size. There are over 400 beds in this hostel. The size of the hostel makes it difficult to meet people. They also don't host any events....lame. I would definitely start there again if I go with a huge group.