11th May 2014

• USA, Female, 31-40
Carnival Court, Cape Town, South Africa
14th Mar 2014

PEOPLE it's loud here. Don't stay here and expect to sleep :-) I Loved it here :-) The staff was great and helped me with everything I needed :-) I met lifetime friends here. I'll definitely come back and stay. Come and stay with a open heart and mind. Love you Carnival Court!

New Swedish Hostel, Jerusalem, Israel
4.9
4th Jan 2014

One of the workers bed was in the kitchen. You walk in and feel like your in his room and not a common area. The "TV " room has three mattresses in it. One permanently belongs to a guy that is not mentally stable... talks to himself, stars at you... very uncomfortable. The dorm has about 15 beds stuffed into a room thats big enough for 8 beds. Close to everything but I'd rather walk an extra 10 minutes. We moved to Abraham hostel ( newer, cleaner, nice staff, great common area

Hayarkon 48 Hostel, Tel Aviv, Israel
1st Jan 2014

Excellent roof top view of beach. Big kitchen. Big common area. Daniel is also amazing!

Wombats City Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
25th Nov 2013

This hostel use to be a hotel; therefore, it is a good size. There are over 400 beds in this hostel. The size of the hostel makes it difficult to meet people. They also don't host any events....lame. I would definitely start there again if I go with a huge group.