Junohall YHA Hostel Waitomo

Waitomo, New Zealand

Freezing cold! Only one free plug-in in our 4 bed dorm. Staff were helpful, gave us a ride to the bus so we didn't have to walk the 2 kms.

• 15th May 2014

The Attic Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

Melissa on the travel desk was really helpful with suggestions of how to spend my few days in NZ. The washrooms were really clean (one of the few hostels where I didn't feel like I needed to wear flip flops in the shower). The 6 bed dorm I was in had a few single beds, which was nice.

• 13th May 2014

Thanks for the awesome review! We are glad that Melissa could help you out, she is a great member of staff. The facilities are great here, we work hard to keep them clean and tidy. Thanks for spending the time reviewing us, come and see us again when you are in Auckland! Thanks The Attic Team

Blanco Beach Bar

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

The washrooms were really dirty - one of the sinks was full of vomit when I was getting ready in the morning. No keys for the rooms, and the dorms were tiny, not even room to keep my stuff on the floor. Thin mattress and thin blankets. Nice location, right on the beach.

• 8th May 2014

Bodega Phuket

Phuket, Thailand

Staff were very helpful, rooms were really clean, and location was good - close but not too close to Bangla Rd, and a close walk to the nearby mall. Liked that the 4 bed dorm had all single beds, nice to get a break from the bunk beds in most hostels.

• 4th May 2014

Cockroach in my room. Broken showers. Rats in the kitchen!

• 26th Oct 2013