· Lights/outlets located next to the bunk beds · Lockers available in the room (but there were only 4 in my 5-bed dorm) · There actually are croissants and coffee included with your stay, even though the Hostelworld print-out indicates it’s not · The showers were clean and ensuite · Less than 10 minute walk from the train station, and ~20 min walk to the Coliseum · Luggage storage in a cupboard in the kitchen · There was dependable wifi in the rooms and common areas
· Like everyone else has said, the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful! · No personal lights/outlets · Locker drawers in the room – no key to the room, just unlocked doors · Don’t accept credit card · The shower and washroom were ensuite and fairly clean · Really good area, close to the train station and less than a 10 minute walk to Pompeii · Luggage storage in a room off the reception area · Wifi on the patio (which was open until midnight) and the reception/inside area
No personal lights/outlets · The breakfast is just a drink and a choice of pastry from their cafe – but the donuts were delicious. · The washrooms were really nice and clean · No ladders up to the top bunk, and the beds are shaky · Located 5 minutes from the bus stationThe main square downtown is 10 minutes away, and the port is less than 20 minute walk. · Have to pay for luggage storage (depending on who you ask) · A/C in the shared area of the dorms, but not in rooms
· No lights/outlets in tents. A few outlets are located in the walls of the eating areas. · No lockers and obviously no A/C · They keep your personal identification, instead of just taking a copy · The showers ran for only ~20 seconds before you need to turn them on again · Located outside of Venice, must take the bus into town, ~20 minutes I believe. The buses come approx every half hour and are ~2-3 euro · Wifi cost 2 euro · Inexpensive grocery store right across the street
No personal lights/outlets · No lockers · Surcharge for using credit card · 1 shower for all the dorms. There is no sink with the toilet, but there is one in the dorm. · Less than 5 minute walk from the train station, and right off the main street in Nice. Maybe a 20 minute walk to the beach. · Wifi was accessible from my dorm, but that may have just been because I was in the room closest to the reception area · No real central area to hang out, sm
· Individual lights/outlets, and curtains could be drawn around the bed for privacy · There were not ensuite showers/washrooms, just a sink in the room and 2 shared showers for all the dorms · Located right on the main street of Avignon, across from a bakery! · Luggage storage in a room across from reception · Solid, dependable wifi available in the rooms and central areas
· individual lights and outlets · Nice big rooms with lockers · Free breakfast – I left early and missed it, but asked if I could grab a bowl of cereal before the actual breakfast and they agreed · The showers ran for only ~10 seconds before you needed to turn them on again · Sort of sketchy area, but
· No individual lights/outlets, lockers or AC · The showers and toilet stalls are outside and downstairs from the room · No ladders to the top bunk · Kind of hard to find from the port, but a decent location once you’ve found it.
Freezing cold! Only one free plug-in in our 4 bed dorm. Staff were helpful, gave us a ride to the bus so we didn't have to walk the 2 kms.
Melissa on the travel desk was really helpful with suggestions of how to spend my few days in NZ. The washrooms were really clean (one of the few hostels where I didn't feel like I needed to wear flip flops in the shower). The 6 bed dorm I was in had a few single beds, which was nice.
The washrooms were really dirty - one of the sinks was full of vomit when I was getting ready in the morning. No keys for the rooms, and the dorms were tiny, not even room to keep my stuff on the floor. Thin mattress and thin blankets. Nice location, right on the beach.
Staff were very helpful, rooms were really clean, and location was good - close but not too close to Bangla Rd, and a close walk to the nearby mall. Liked that the 4 bed dorm had all single beds, nice to get a break from the bunk beds in most hostels.
Cockroach in my room. Broken showers. Rats in the kitchen!