Astor Hyde Park, London, England
7th Jan 2014

Super friendly staff & great common room. Breakfast was very basic & wifi did not reach my room, but overall I had a comfortable and fun stay!

Hi there, we're glad you enjoyed your stay at Astor Hyde Park and that our staff were able to be of help to you, we appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. We have recently begun an overhaul of our internet and power capabilities which will provide wifi and extra power outlets for the rooms from now on. Hope to see you again :) Take care, the Astor Hyde Park Team.

Paraiso Travellers Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
3rd Jan 2014

The staff were very helpful and answered any & all my questions! They let me stay at the hostel until late as I had an early morning flight, without charging me for another night. The wifi was slow and there were not enough bathroom facilities, but overall I had a good stay!

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
Anabelle's Guest House, Bath, England
23rd Dec 2013

We loved our stay at Anabelle's! The rooms were clean and comfortable, and the staff were very, very friendly and accommodating! It had a cozy and welcoming feel, and was exactly what we were looking for over the holidays in Bath! Everything is walking distance in Bath, so it was a great location, but it was right by the train station which was a plus! The only problem we had was the wifi did not reach the room which was frustrating at times, but overall we had a wonderful stay!

Euro Hostel Liverpool, Liverpool, England