JV's Hostel

Taipei, Taiwan

Good hostel, great location (close to a night market and Taipei 101), friendly staff, good facilities. I had a great time here. Will definitely return when I go to Taiwan.

• 11th Jun 2014

Good hostel, great location (between the mountains and sea), friendly staff, good facilities. I had a great time here. Will definitely return when I go to Taiwan.

• 8th Jun 2014

Funky Monkey Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

This hostel has a nice atmosphere. The English and Cambodian owners are very friendly. There is also the possibility to book from the hostel. Dinner You will become familiar with the local cuisine and customs. Very fun to do

• 2nd Dec 2013

Mangolo Hostel-Angkor

Siem Reap, Cambodia

This hostel is not bad. It is annoying that there is not always running water. Also, there is no paper. I find the information I received from the staff poorly. For the price it is a nice place

• 28th Nov 2013

Tulip Xanh Dalat Hotel

Da Lat, Vietnam

I had a great time here. The people are very friendly and helpful. It is a short walk from the bus stop, but I thought it was definitely worth it!! In Dutch Ik heb hier een geweldige tijd gehad. De mensen zijn zeer vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Het is een stukje lopen vanaf de bus stop maar ik vond het zeker de moeite waard!!!

• 13th Nov 2013