JC Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

Very nice hostel. Small, just one big room.. Beds are nice and hard, air-conditioning good and also fan. Staff were very helpful and super nice with me. Good hostel in general. I would recommend it for sure.

• 15th Dec 2014

The Urban Age

Bangkok, Thailand

I stayed in this hostel (more like a guesthouse actually) with a friend and we had a great time. For sure there are hostels with more and maybe better facilities. But when you are in Bangkok you pretty much use the hostel for three things: sleep, shower and laundry. Wifi very good btw. I would give a "very poor" in cleanliness if I see a rat running around or a few bugs.. So this place is pretty ok. Shower: slightly warm, but nice. Wouldn't recommend it for people that wants to meet people.

• 27th Nov 2014

Trek Global

Wellington, New Zealand

Great hostel. Deserves much better rating that the one it has now. Not free wifi is pretty dissapointing but that is in almost every hostel in New Zealand I guess...

Silverfern Backpackers

Auckland, New Zealand

It's a really good hostel. The Wifi isn't exactly free, but that's ok al least for me... Keeps the people socializing instead of being with their smartphones all the time.. Good facilites, great staff and really nice atmosphere! It's not a party hostel but I would recommend it to anyone.

Comebackpackers

Berlin, Germany

Great hostel! Really feels like being in home... Very good location for party in the area Kreuzberg. In my opinion it would be really cool if the hostel had like a real bar (with more beers, crushed ice, etc). Would make people want to party in the hostel... Just a suggestion, the hostel was nice anyway.

• 30th Oct 2013