Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Hostel Uppelink

Gent, Belgium

This hostel has an excellent location, friendly staff, big bedrooms, wifi was good, normal breakfast. Could be cleaner. As an average was good. Gent is a cool belgian city to visit.

Leuven City Hostel

Leuven, Belgium

Hostel was clean, except from a cotton bud found in one of the beds. Showers were excellent, staff were nice. Breakfast was a bit poor. In general, a good place to stay in this awesome city.

Clink261

Close to Kings Cross St Pancras, good for those who need to catch the train in this station. Some people in the bedroom were incredibly noisy, not hostel's fault. Angolan receptionist was great. Showers weren't good.

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. Our colleague - Beto - is indeed great. Please don't hesitate to come to him or to other receptionists and report when people are too noisy, we're here 24/7 to help. I contacted you regarding the showers to ask what we can improve about them, waiting for your reply. Hope to see you again! Enjoy your travels! Agata

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Good hostel in the city centre. Excellent breakfast, friendly staff, clean. I loved their fluffly cat.

That would be Catters! He's our resident cat :) He loves the free breakfast, perfect location and friendly atmosphere of Hatters too, which probably explains why he's been living here for over 4 years! In fact, Catters has just been telling me how much he would LOVE you to come back and see him again! Hopefully see you soon and thanks for the review!

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Nice stay at this hostel. Nice staff, very clean, comfortable, excellent location. Some problems: wi-fi access only in the common areas, sockets not well located inside the room, breakfast could be better. Definitely would stay there again!

Unfortunately because our building was not built as a hostel originally ie. the plug sockets were put there before the beds, every bed may not have a plug socket right next to it, but let us know if you're having trouble finding them and we'll help you out!

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Hostel is well located, breakfast was ok. However in the floor that I stayed in, there were only one female WC, with 1 sink, 2 toilets and 3 showers. Of course it was not enough for everybody. All over my bed there was lots of someone hair! Totally disgusting!

London Backpackers

Good hostel, nice staff, breakfast ok, curtains for each bed, warm shower, individual light and sockets. Two main problems: far from city center and loud music in the middle of the night somewhere around. I liked staying here, but for only a weekend, it was difficult to get around city centre.

A Casa Di Penelope

Rome, Italy

This was more an apartment than a hostel. Very clean ensuite, but no kitchen available. Close to Roma termini, the main train and metro station or Rome. Nice stay there.

Venice Hotel Villa Dori

Venice, Italy

The hotel was far from the center of Venice. Staff didn't speak English very well. No breakfast included. We had a problem with hostelworld reservation when we changed number of people, they thought we had cancelled our reservation. But we could solve the problem quite easily.

Kinlay House Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

There was no heating in the bedrooms and no hot water. At night, when I was taking a shower, light had turned off because the bathroom lights are automatic! When many people are on the shower at the same time, the flow of water decreases. Breakfast is for free but isn't good, you only have few choices. If you need a locker, you need to pay for it! Staff charged double because we used it from Sunday 10 am until Monday 10 am! If I come back to Dublin, I will definitely stay in another hostel!

YHA Cardiff

Cardiff, Wales

I would only recommend this hostel if you can't stay in Cardiff for more than 2 days. There were guests from a different range of age, it's fine but no one seemed to be friendly. There weren't a socket in a room for 16 women! The showerpod was blocked and water didn't drain, terrible. The bathroom was so cold. No breakfast included. Far from the city center, either you can take a bus or a taxi.

Astor Victoria

The only thing I didn't like is that there were only two sockets in a room for 6 people. And in one of the showerpods, the light buble wasn't working.

Hey, thanks for the feedback, it really help us to improve the hostel. We are installing more power points in the rooms so next time you stay with us you will not have that problem anymore. Enjoy, The Astor Victoria Team

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I think the worst thing about this hostel was that there was only one power socket in a bedroom for 18 people.

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel is located beside a striptease house. The cleaners were a little bit rude. Kitchen was clean and good, free breakfast included. Hostel is really close to astronomical clock and city centre.