The New York Loft Hostel

New York, USA

The hostel is really near the subway and of a nice supermarket. The rooms are nice and the bathroom also. The is a great kitchen and a place for people to meet. Algo there is a roof in the third floor that you can play tennis table and chat with the people. I really recommend it

Hey! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you back soon :) Safe travels

HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

I loved the HI hostel! I stood before in the planet traveller and even if i considered it a nice hostel I cant compare with the HI hostel! Great location in the heart of downtown, a great bar and billiard table, nice rooms with big space and nice washrooms! The staff make daily activities and schedule nice tours for you!

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

It is a good hostel, nice location but not so good as HI Hostel. The staff is really good but for having fun or meeting people is not so good as they don't sell beer and unfortunately this helps. The roof is outstanding, with a perfect view of the city, is the bar there as working it would be a must. The room as too small and I didn't have where put my things! A elevator is missing also.