• USA, Female, 25-30
FUN-D Hostel Chiang Rai, Chiang Rai, Thailand
8th Nov 2013

I loved the Fun-D in Chiang Rai! The staff was so friendly. The rooms were clean, with plenty of space, although the lockers were a little small; but they still were big enough to hold any valuables. My friends and I stayed in the 8-person dorm. I also appreciated having a free continental breakfast every morning! I would recommend the Fun-D.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
Lub d Bangkok Siam, Bangkok, Thailand
2nd Nov 2013

This was my first stay in a true hostel, and I loved it. We stayed in a mixed dorm. The room was small but had everything we needed. The beds were clean and comfortable. The hot showers were awesome. Even the breakfast was good, especially the coffee! The location in Siam Square was convenient, as it was right next to a Sky Train stop. Siam Square would be especially good for those interested in shopping, which I was not. Best of all was the staff at Lub D and the cool atmosphere. I recommend!