Reviews: amechaelsen94475

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Bed 'n' Beer

Belgrade, Serbia

Enjoyed my stay here the staff were friendly and the atmosphere was great beer downstairs and a nice sitting area . Beds are normal for a hostel and showers okay, lots of hot water so that's a plus ! I would recommend to say!

Mestia, Georgia

I had a great stay here , the staff was helpful and rooms cleaned everyday ! I also had the food which was worth the 15 gel for breakfast and supper ! Very pleased with my stay !

Taksim Sopha Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I had a great stay here , felt like home . The owner was helpful in finding places and with getting medicine when I was sick ! The location is great area once you find the place! Beds are comfortable and the showers are clean with hot water !

#bunk taksim

Istanbul, Turkey

The hostel is in a good location not far from the square and the airport shuttle buses. The hostel is very nice like ahotel .

The Midland Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

I enjoyed my stay at Midland , the staff was friendly and helpful. There is a large enough kitchen to cook in cheap beer at the hostel if you want and of course WiFi . The downside is one bathroom with all showers and two toilets with one sink for everyone to share but that's not bad. The building itself is very old and charming and within walking distance to metro and buses.

Eol777 Hostel

Constanta, Romania

The staff here was great , helped booking taxi and helped find places to go. The location is nice by being near the beach about ten minute walk depending on your pace. The showers are just a shower head hooked to the sink but it works ! Overall friendly staff and nice location for the price.

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

The stay was great , the staff was friendly and helpful my entire stay! I loved having the dog there as well !