Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 25

La Posada de Don Simon

Salta, Argentina

On the last day we stayed we checked out, left our bags, and came back to finish our food before our bus. While we were eating, one of the owners came and told us that we could not use the kitchen after check out. We then asked of we could shower, and they said no. We even offered to pay a little to shower, but they said that we had to pay half of a nights stay each to shower, which we found was too unreasonable. Also, the kitchen was small and underequiped and there was no fridge.

It is assumed that you leave with your luggage after checkout, however we stored your stuff for free. It didn't mean that could use the facility after checkout, if you wanted to, there is late checkout fee of half a day's rate as clearly started in the T&C of the Hostel. The kitchen serves well the maximum number of guest permitted in the Hostel. It's well equipped however, you left it equipped when you broke one of the frying pans while using it after checkout. The fridge is not in the kitchen.

Walk On The Beach Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I was there for carnival 2014 and then place was great. My only complaint was that breakfast was from 9-11. Not good if you want to get an early start to the morning.

Pisko & Soul

Cusco, Peru

Awesome place. Clean, quiet, great breakfast, great staff. 3 min walk from main plaza. Stay here.

Good place, no complaints. The staff is very helpful and very flexible when making and changing reservations. They let me check in at 5 am when I got there and sleep in a bed.

This is a party hostel. If this is what you like then come here. If you like peace and quiet in the evenings, choose somewhere else. I loved my stay. The atmosphere is great and I met a lot of chill people. I just recommend ear plugs since the rooms face the street and the windows are open at night to keep the rooms cool

Hotel Flor Blanca

Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

Good place. No complaints.

Monteverde Hostel Lodge

Puntarenas, Costa Rica

Nice clean rooms. Big lounge area. Good place.

Arenal Backpackers Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

Very good place. Very clean and super helpful staff. Pool, volleyball and slack lines entertained us in our downtime. Downsides: could be a little noisy at night sometimes and there was no communal kitchen, only a restaurant. Would definitely recommend.

Gaudys Backpackers Hostel

San Jose, Costa Rica

Good place. Very laid back atmosphere, not for partying if you are into that. Downside is that there are only a few bathrooms. They are pretty clean for being the so few in the place though.

I was there over Christmas. Very cool atmosphere. There were a lot of chill people to meet who went out together every night. They had a huge free Christmas dinner which was unexpected but awesome. My friends and I got a private room. It was clean, but there was mold in the bathroom and we couldnt stop sneezing when we were showering. We tried to change rooms but the whole place was booked for the holidays. Besides that the hostel was awesome and I loved the vibe.