The overwhelming hospitality of Maritime is fourfold: Benson, the fresh faced dusky young God meets you at reception with a smile bigger than the ample breakfast dosa, which brings me to the second undeniable perk - the brilliantly stocked breakast. Good lord what a spread - you get watermelon (sliced by Mama the wise mother Mary figure) who then proceeds to cook dosas of multiple varieties and coconut sauce, your standard tea, coffee and toast spread. You will enter a poor man, and leave a king

• 13th Jan 2016

Om Ganesh Hostel

Koh Phangan, Thailand

The staff are the funniest, friendliest and most hospitable hosts I've ever had! Bought me a big big big cake for my birthday and candles and everything. Heart of full moon party. Clean. Sociable. Cheap scooter rental. Fastest wifi of any hostel I've had. Would recommend always. See you guys next year!!

• 24th Dec 2014

Retox Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Best hostel in the world

• 11th Nov 2014

Levanten Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I stayed here 5 nights. Perfect location! 5 minutes from Taksim square, the metro line, main restaurants, with the Blue Mosque and Other tourist destinations a short distance away. Beautiful. Thank you for making me see the beautiful Istanbul!

• 11th Nov 2013