Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Sleep Well Youth Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The Sleep Well Youth Hostel was located in a convenient location and was kept very tidy. I felt secure having a key card to get in and out of my room and the free breakfast was very nice: bread and jam/butter/nutella, juice, milk, tea, coffee, cereal, oranges, and fried eggs. My only complaint would be with the room facilities. My socket did not work to charge my phone near my bed, and the bathroom and shower (while clean) seemed to smell of urine (most likely the pipes)

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

I had a positive experience at the Lybeer Hostel and would certainly stay again. Everything was well maintained and clean, and the location was great. The hostel offered tea and coffee as well as a free tour of the city. The only downside was that the desk was not always manned, and I don't believe that the luggage storage had a lock.

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

The hostel was in a great location, central and close to the train station. The rooms were nice with large locking cabinets, en-suite bathrooms, and reading lamps and power sockets next to each bed. Everything was well maintained and the staff were friendly. The only downside was that the atmosphere was lacking. Because the common area was the only area with wifi, whenever people were there they were only focused on their screens. Overall good experience. Would certainly stay again :)

Great to hear from you and thank you for your review! We are glad you had a lovely time and hopefully we will see you again soon. Enjoy the rest of your travels! :-)

Supertramp Hostel

Machu Picchu, Peru

For the money, SuperTramp was a decent hostel. It was in a good location, in the middle of Aguas Calientes and near the train station, and the staff let us keep our things at the hostel when we went to Machu Picchu even after we checked out. There was no key to our room and when we checked baggage they didn't have us mark the luggage (not very secure). Also, the window in our room wouldn't shut and there was music outside the whole night. For the price though it was a decent hostel.

• 7th Nov 2013

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

I was with a group of 7 people, and everyone agreed that this was THE BEST HOSTEL we had EVER stayed in! The security made it feel incredibly safe, the beds were very comfortable, everything was clean, the atmosphere was great, the staff was super helpful and every day there were different activities planned. I don't know why anyone would choose to go to any other hostel, let alone a hotel.

• 6th Nov 2013