Reviews: HashtagKai

10th Aug 2016

Friendly AQP, Arequipa, Peru
5.1
28th Jul 2016

I sent a load of laundry in to be done. They took much longer to do it than they first said, which resulted in me rushing to get to the bus station. THe next day I discovered a few items of clothing were missing from the laundry. I contacted Friendly AQP and they responded admitting they found the lost items. I asked for the items to be posted to me in Lima, but they refused to respond after that no matter how many times I contacted them. Very disappointed!!! This is extremely poor service

20th Jul 2016

• Australia, Male, 25-30
Jalan-Jalan Besi, Melaka, Malaysia
5.1
1st Feb 2014

My friend and I booked a private room. The toilet in this room did not flush properly. They shower had fungal growth in it. Upon arrival at the hostel we rang the door bell many times and no one answered the door. It took about 20min before someone showed up saying they were helping another guest to get a taxi, not much apology was given. No sign on the door or contact number was left to say: "back in xx min".

Little Hanoi Hostel, Hanoi, Vietnam
16th Jan 2014

Overall a very good hostel. The best part was the staff and free breakfast. My only minor (and i stress it is minor) is the lack of atmosphere, but on the whole it was a clean, safe and very friendly place to stay at.