Dixo's Oporto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Really nice hostel. It is close of everything, clean, cheap, good breakfast, kind staff and good rooms. You will not regret.

Rainbow Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

Good Location, realy close to the main square. Be aware with the people who offer help to take you to the hostel, they will charge you. No one in Morroco will offer help in the street for free. So, watch the tutorial video on the website of the hostel to get there, it is easy. The staff is really nice and kind. The breakfast is delicious.

Rainbow Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

It was really great, a little bit expensive, but it is well located and safe. The breakfast is also a little bit expensive and is the same everyday, I indicate just eat the breakfast once, and other days buying something in one of the supermarkets closer to the hostel.

Chili Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Well, this hostel is standart, at least it it well located, I walked to all places from there. However, I heard that one room was stolen while I was there. So, I dont know if this hostel worth...

Mount Eccles Court

Dublin, Ireland

It was my second time in this hostel. The room was clean, but the bathroom was too small and there was no sets to hang up clothes, bags, etc... The breakfast is good for only 2 euros. And the hostel e well located, 1 min walking to OConeel

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

My only complaining is about the internet (that didn't work in my room) and about the bathrooms, where there isn't privacy. However, the atmosphere in this hostel is excellent: everynight there are some activities in the bar, and good food is offer for good prices. The staff is always smiling and they are realy friendly. If you are in Edinburgh, book with this hostel, you will not regret.

Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

My only complaining is because there isnt reception after midnight at the 2GO4 hostel and there isn't reception at the Grand Place Hostel. They say that it is for keep the lower price. The staff of Grand Place does not exist LOL, but the staff of 2GO4 is realy friendly. Its a great hostel, but dont arrive after midnight.

Aloha Hostel

Paris, France

Almost everything in this hostel is wrong: the rude staff, the cold berdroom, the bed linen that we cant assert that was clean, the lack of socket plug, the disgusting shower cublicle. The only good point: the location and the free breakfast. NO, I will never return to this hostel and NO, I will not recommend it. And I really hope the manager take appropriate measures, because this hostel is terrible.

Aloha Hostel

Paris, France

To take a shower: is a 1x1.5m cubicle outside the bathroom and is disgusting. The McDonalds staff is more pleasing than the hostel staff. I did not expect a 5-star staff, but smile does not requires studies or money or training. I didn't recieve the bed linen on arrival and I cant affirm if the sheets that was already in the bedroom were clean. At least, the breackfast and the location are good. I WONT RETURN TO THIS HOSTEL AND I DONT INDICATE IT TO A FRIEND.

Pegasus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

If you want venture yourself by the subway, the pegasus hostel is an excellent choice. Or else, you must choose a central hostel or spend a lot of money with taxi. By the way, the hostel is clean, with good stuff and good atmosphere.

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

The hostel is well located, but is too expensive. They dont offer anything else, just a simple room and clean linen that you must hire. Futhermore, the bathroom is realy small and there is just a cortain at the shower, so, all the floor get wet.

Mount Eccles Court

Dublin, Ireland

I have stay in a 4 bed ensuite and It was what I was looking for: cheap, clean, with a good location. Walking, the hostel is 2 minutes away from O'connell Street.