Pentlands Backpackers Hostel, Auckland, New Zealand
11th Dec 2013

Hi, the Pentlands is situated close to Mount Eden - a wonderful peaceful place very close (10 min.) to the city. I especially choose it because I did not want too much city and crowds of people. Close to the Hostel you find everything you need for your stay. There is the Mt Eden shops - it is like a village with shops, restaurants and pubs - post office and everything you need. I went to Pentland when I was arriving back from my trip around the northern Ireland - heading back home. Enjoy!

City Garden Lodge, Auckland, New Zealand
6.0
3rd Dec 2013

The Nunnery, Melbourne, Australia
7.7
12th Nov 2013

Nice place to stay in Melbourne! Wonderful Interiour. You can meet people there but no only for partying. Free breakfast helps ;-) I enjoyed the stay very much. It is close to FItzroy which I liked most in Melbourne but also close to CBD. I would definitely recommend it.