The Mango Tree

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

What I didn't like was how the plastic shower curtains on the ground floor were moldy. And the bathroom floor in our room was always flooded, cos the curtains are too short. Internet connection was bad, which is unforgivable in the 21st century in this city :) One night my friend lost his debit card and they didn't let us in their office to use the phone to call the bank, we even wanted to pay for the call. In the end we used Skype, but with extra hassle- again bad internet connection.

• 11th Nov 2013

Motter Home Curitba Hostel

Curitiba, Brazil

The hostel is so nicely decorated, we liked it a lot. Comfortable beds, great breakfast. A bit empty at the time, but we needed rest so that was ok!

• 9th Nov 2013

Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

Everything great, but not much of a party place, just for chilling I'd say :)

• 6th Nov 2013

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

My two friends and I were staying in a 6 bed dorm, the beds were very comfy. Everything was clean and maintained. The staff were also very helpful. Breakfast was amazing. The hostel was at a good location, only a bit far from the Falls. We also did their tour to Argentinian side, which was excellent. Only thing I didn't like is the price of doing the laundry, so it's 8R$/kg which is actually 40R$ for a full load. That's just too expensive in my opinion :)

• 4th Nov 2013

Brazilodge All Suites Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I stayed just a night with my boyfriend in a double bed bedroom. Everything was very clean and new. We overslept breakfast so I can't judge that. Since it's the center, the price is acceptable. I would definitely go back.

• 2nd Nov 2013