Universe Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

Very nice accomendation! This apartment is new in Skopje and the owner has done a lot of renovation to the apartment. The apartment owner is nice and he is waiting us coming outside the street, and provided us with information about the apartment and the city. Equipments are well prepared, with all cooking materials. Coffee and tea for free with coffee making machine prepared. About 10 minutes walking to the city centre. Bus also available with the frequency table provided in the apartment!

• 13th Feb 2014

Hostel Mirena

Pristina, Kosovo

This hostel is closed. Don't reserve this hostel!! When we arrived the hostel, the light is on but nobody is inside. We tried to ring the bell for two hours but still nobody responce. And finally we decide to stay in another hostel. I am very angry that I have paid the reservation fee but the hostel has already been closed.

• 10th Feb 2014

Hostel Dali

Belgrade, Serbia

This hostel is really like an apartment, with all facilities provided. Kitchen provided with free coffee and tea. It is close to the city centre in 10 minutes walk.

• 8th Feb 2014

Hotel Cecil

Marrakech, Morocco

Quite nice hostel. It is near to the main square and the hostel is flexible to our bookings. But the only bad thing is there is only one hair dryer in the whole hostel.

Riad So Cheap So Chic

Marrakech, Morocco

When we arrived the hostel they sent us to another hostel. Originally the staff said clearly that we could have the breakfast for free, but when we finished the breakfast the staff charged us the money. We were really angry about that.

Panorama Hotel

Tiberias, Israel

Really nice hostel and nice staffs. Close to the coast and only 10 minutes to the central bus station. A shop selling food just next to the hotel and 3 minutes to the food stalls.

• 31st Dec 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Nice hostel which is close to the city centre. Especially it is close to the bus stop to the airport. The only negative point is that wifi only avaiable in the entrance but not in the rooms.

YHA London St Pancras

1. The hostel is clean and tidy, but lack of facilities provided. 2. Wifi only for members, which is very important for all travellers. 3. Not kitchen provided for us to do simple food.

Marco Polo Top Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

It is very nice but one problem I encoutered is the two single beds combined together in the 4-beds room. When I entered the room I saw two girls occupied the double bed, with only two single beds empty. But the two beds are merged together so I really worry if the next comer would be a girl (I am a boy)...it would be quite embarassing if we sleep together.

Hi! Thank you for taking time to rate us! Of course we don't force our guests to sleep next to a stranger, so it is no problem to seperate the beds, cause in fact, it's to single beds. Anyway, we hope you enjoyed you stay here! Greetings from Vienna! Your M-Team