Reviews: ernaerna

Location Malaysia, Gender Female, Age 29

Baxpax Downtown Hostel/Hotel, Berlin, Germany
8.0
1st Dec 2014

The location of the hostel is perfect, it's in the centre of Berlin city and close to most tourist attraction areas and the view from my room is great. The hostel is clean, the Playground area is cool, and the bar is nice. I like the hostel but there were not many travellers around that I can hang out with maybe because it's winter season. The only thing I don't like about this hostel is the room is very cold, there is only one heater in the big room. and it gets very cold at night!

Clink78, London, England
6.0
7th Sep 2014

The lobby is pretty cool, nice decoration, the TV room is great, and the building looks nice from outside. I stayed at the 12 dorm room and the room is too small to fit 12 people in there. The bed is too small and no space to put my luggage and other stuff. I chose the bottom bed, and the bed was very dark because the beds are all double decker, and no space between each bed. I checked out after 3 hours because i just don't like the room.

Hostel Jacob, Brno, Czech Republic
16th May 2014

Lovely hostel. I was staying here for just 1 night, but I love it. The hostel is very clean, quiet, strategic location, nice view from the dining room, free buffet breakfast and free tea 24/7, friendly and very helpful staff. She even gave me an umbrella because it was raining when I wanted to leave the hostel. I will stay here again if I go to Brno. Thank you for the lady :) you saved me from soaking wet walking in the rain.

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are happy that we saved you from the rain :))

7.1
9th May 2014

I stayed at this hostel for 7 nights. The staff are friendly, the room is comfortable and big and with separate shower and toilet inside the room. The location is great, only 1 minute walk to the subway station. Lots of shops, restaurants, cafe nearby. When I stayed there, there were a group of school students that always run around and make noises and I always hear loud slammed door sound from the kids' room honestly that part annoys me a lot. But other than that the hostel is great!

Hostel Mango, Prague, Czech Republic
7th May 2014

I love this hostel! I will sure stay there again if I'm going to Prague. I like the pancakes for tbe breakfast and it is buffet so u can eat as much as U want. The location is perfect just few meters from the famous Charles Bridge and pubs downstairs. Just 8- 10mins walk to the old town square. lovely hostel and lovely town. I'm glad I chose Mango hostel. just 1 cons, because of the location you'll probably can't get a good sleep at night.

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
19th Dec 2013

This is a new hostel only for female. bit far from the central Amsterdam. but the hostel is really really pretty. cute toilets (hello kitty theme lol), nice kitchen, nice environment, spacious. My room was really awesome. I love this hostel.

Brussels Hello Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
17th Dec 2013

My friends and i stayed in private room (our room is at the girl's hostel on the rooftop). I would say I love the room complete with toilet, bathroom, kitchen and very spacious, nice view, clean, beautiful room. Just the problem was that I can't access the wifi in the room. overall, I'm very satisfied with the hostel!

Luna-Park Hotel, Paris, France
7.1
2nd Nov 2013

I like the hotel service, nice and friendly and the location is great!