Reviews: ernaerna

Location: Malaysia, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Hostel Jacob

Brno, Czech Republic

Lovely hostel. I was staying here for just 1 night, but I love it. The hostel is very clean, quiet, strategic location, nice view from the dining room, free buffet breakfast and free tea 24/7, friendly and very helpful staff. She even gave me an umbrella because it was raining when I wanted to leave the hostel. I will stay here again if I go to Brno. Thank you for the lady :) you saved me from soaking wet walking in the rain.

• 16th May 2014
  • Malaysia

I stayed at this hostel for 7 nights. The staff are friendly, the room is comfortable and big and with separate shower and toilet inside the room. The location is great, only 1 minute walk to the subway station. Lots of shops, restaurants, cafe nearby. When I stayed there, there were a group of school students that always run around and make noises and I always hear loud slammed door sound from the kids' room honestly that part annoys me a lot. But other than that the hostel is great!

• 9th May 2014

Hostel Mango

Prague, Czech Republic

I love this hostel! I will sure stay there again if I'm going to Prague. I like the pancakes for tbe breakfast and it is buffet so u can eat as much as U want. The location is perfect just few meters from the famous Charles Bridge and pubs downstairs. Just 8- 10mins walk to the old town square. lovely hostel and lovely town. I'm glad I chose Mango hostel. just 1 cons, because of the location you'll probably can't get a good sleep at night.

• 7th May 2014

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This is a new hostel only for female. bit far from the central Amsterdam. but the hostel is really really pretty. cute toilets (hello kitty theme lol), nice kitchen, nice environment, spacious. My room was really awesome. I love this hostel.

• 19th Dec 2013

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

My friends and i stayed in private room (our room is at the girl's hostel on the rooftop). I would say I love the room complete with toilet, bathroom, kitchen and very spacious, nice view, clean, beautiful room. Just the problem was that I can't access the wifi in the room. overall, I'm very satisfied with the hostel!

• 17th Dec 2013

Luna-Park Hotel

Paris, France

I like the hotel service, nice and friendly and the location is great!

• 2nd Nov 2013