Zostel Jodhpur

Jodhpur, India

Most friendly Host I've encountered in whole India! He helps you with everything and is really kind. Everything was super clean and it's a good atmosphere to meet other travellers. I'd definitely come back!

• 8th Nov 2013
  • Switzerland

Dear Customer Thanks for completing a review on your recent experience with Zostel. We are glad that you liked our staff, especially the awesome host - Abhishek and other all the other services that are part of our portfolio. We are striving hard to arrange international amenities and give travelers a great experience. We hope to see you in the future at all Zostels and again we do appreciate your feedback. Kind Regards Zostel

Royal Aashiyana Palace

Jaipur, India

Great staff. Extremely friendly and helpful. The rooftop restaurant was brilliant. Delicious vegetarian food for a reasonable price. Wifi is not free though and didn't really work properly, that was a bit annoying. but despite that probably one of the best choices in Jaipur. i would def go again!

• 5th Nov 2013
  • Switzerland

My sheets weren't changed. It was diwali so the owner had not a lot of staff around which is the reason but not an excuse. I told him about the sheets and they changed them immediately. Very friendly staff. Good wifi. Good food. They help where they can. just one minus for the dirty sheets despite that top!

• 4th Nov 2013
  • Switzerland

Namastee !! Thank you My friend to write us feedback . This is My family Home Stay and here Everybody Work our Best . At the time of Diwali . I have'nt any Staff so i was Changed his sheets . Every thing is fine ..