Hostel Enjoy, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
10th Jan 2014

Everything went great. Jasmina is very sweet and generous. The Hostel is quiet and cosy. I got offered a traditional burek for breakfast which was so tasty. :)

Thank you so mach for coment you are great people this hostel is your hostel.

Vila Veselova, Ljubljana, Slovenia
4th Jan 2014

My stay in Vila Veselova was very great. The two girls working there work very hard to make your stay worth it and are very helpful. Nothing to complain about, met some cool people. Thanks for everything girls :)

Blind Eye Hostel & Guest House, Prague, Czech Republic
27th Dec 2013

Although some of the staff seemed a little bit shy :P they were very nice. Enjoyable hostel in which you can have a good time. :) Not far from the train and bus station. I would book here again.

Hostel ELF, Prague, Czech Republic
22nd Dec 2013

The definition of a good hostel right here. Stayed there for Christmas and boy did i meet people. Staff was super friendly and everything went great. Big but not so much, ideal hostel size for meeting people. :) thanks for everything and best wishes Hostel Elf.

Patio Hostel, Bratislava, Slovakia
19th Dec 2013

I was there during winter and I think the hostel wasn't full if people. But i enjoyed my stay :) staff was nice, clean, clean, very close to the city center. Enjoyable, relaxing experience. :)

15th Dec 2013

I didn't actually stay in this hostel because I had to cancel. But the staff responded quickly to my message and they were so nice for not charging me the price eventhough I cancelled after the cancellation period. :) I feel it is a nice hostel and that's why I had chosen it. :)

St Christopher's Berlin, Berlin, Germany
10th Dec 2013

Its a very big hostel in my opinion. I hadn't expected that. everybody from the staff was nice, comfortable bed and in general, I enjoyed my stay there.Although big, i got to meet some people and had a great time there. :)

Equity Point Gothic, Barcelona, Spain
18th Nov 2013

Well, everything went smoothly while I was there. The staff was very nice. Next to a metro station. I really enjoyed the privacy you get in the mixed dorms also and the breakfast. :)

Barbieri Granada Hostel, Granada, Spain
6th Nov 2013

Really helpful staff. Made recommendations and was really nice. Met some great people there and enjoyed my stay. :)

HostelOne Sevilla Alameda, Seville, Spain
4th Nov 2013

Staff was really helpful and nice. Not too far nor too close to the city center (just a perfect walking distance for me) and there.is also a plaza which has bars and restaurants two steps away (did not interrupt my sleeping). Very relax atmosphere :) AND they have always music in the background playing.which is.cool and a guitar you can play.

Barbieri International, Madrid, Spain
2nd Nov 2013

Everything went great while i stayed in the hotel. Not too far (for me) from the things to see and the staff (weekend staff at least because it's the one i got to meet) :P was really nice. But im sure all the staff is like that :) :P And met some nice people also while staying there.