Lodge 121

Kuching, Malaysia

What a great hostel! The staff are so friendly and they made me feel very welcome. The communal areas are great and the free toast breakfast is simple but perfect. There is a fridge to use and free drinking water and coffee. I would recommend Lodge 121 :)

• 19th May 2014

Pak-Up Hostel

Krabi, Thailand

Pak Up hostel is very clean, comfortable and a great place to meet people. I would recommend staying here.

• 28th Feb 2014

Bodega Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

The most comfortable bed I have stayed in throughout my 5 months of travelling! The hostel is relaxed and has a very chilled vibe and seems to attract nice customers. The hostel isn't near Khao San Road (thank God!) but it is easy to reach by skytrain and the directions on the website are spot on. I'm in my early 30's and like to socialise without being surrounded by drunk 18 year olds and this hostel was perfect for this. The food was great and staff lovely. I would recommend a visit.

• 21st Feb 2014

Rosy Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

We stayed at Rosy guest house over the Christmas period, then went to Battambang, then returned here for NYE. We found the rooms to be very clean and comfortable and loved the fact we had a fridge, tv and dvd player (we all need a few creature comforts every now and then!) We ate here often and really enjoyed the food.The staff were all lovely and when we returned after Christmas, the manager, Smiley, had returned from a short break. He made us feel so welcome and made the atmosphere great!l

• 30th Dec 2013

Ganesha Family Guesthouse

Battambang, Cambodia

We stayed a couple of nights and due to a comfy bed and quiet room we slept well. The owner was lovely and recommend a couple of things for us to do including The Butterfly cycling tour (this is a must) and a local cooking class (which we also really enjoy). She was very informative and friendly. The food was good and although the showers were a little chilly (we are still getting used to this!!) I would definitely recommend.

• 28th Dec 2013