The Dictionary, Shoreditch

Perfectly situated in a very cool area and easily accessible by public transport. Facilities were pretty standard as far as hostels go, but cleanliness was never an issue. I was particularly impressed by the staff (Dylan and Emma, to be specific) who went out of their way to point me in the direction of a free ATM, a brilliant little organic grocery store, and gave me detailed instructions on how to navigate my way across the city using multiple lines of transport. Would definitely return.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Excellent staff who were more than helpful when I was having trouble with my bank card and when asked for places to drink/eat - much appreciated! Above-standard facilities including sturdy, comfy beds with curtains, reading lights, and individual power points. Breakfast was varied and plentiful. Not the best area but then again it's right by the metro so that really is a non-issue. Definitely a little pricey but then again that is to be expected in Paris. Would recommend.

• 24th May 2014

Friendly staff and definitely above average facilities (sturdy, comfy beds in big rooms). There was a lovely park (with sun-baking cats?!) across the road, and a cheap/tasty vegetarian restaurant just a few blocks away. The open roof-top area of an added bonus. No issues with cleanliness when I was there.

• 16th Feb 2014

Lima Limon Candelaria Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

I was super impressed with this hostel. It is perfectly located in La Candelaria in walking distance of most attractions, clean, and I always felt safe. I thought the hostel was very tastefully decorated and appreciated the chilled out crowd it attracted. Excellent value for money when compared to other hostels in the area, coffee all day, the staff were able to help with every request I had, from laundry to onward travel. Few bathrooms never seemed to be an issue. Would definitely stay again!

• 14th Jan 2014

Thanks !!! See you Soon!!!