#bunk taksim, Istanbul, Turkey
4th Jan 2015

Like a fancy hotel that you happen to be sharing with other travellers. Perfect, modern facilities. Loved the free fluffy towels. Really appreciated the lovely staff and felt like I got a more authentic Istanbul experience staying in Taksim rather than right in the middle of the old town. Also super close to the airport shuttle drop off point!

Jetpak Alternative, Berlin, Germany
30th Dec 2014

Couldn't speak more highly of the lovely staff. Brilliant breakfast - vegemite woop! Proper espresso coffee an absolute godsend. If you're after a more authentic (read: less touristy, more grungy) experience in Berlin then this hostel is perfect. Cleaned daily and thoroughly. Super comfy beds. Delightful heated floors. Close enough to stumble back home from some of the best clubs in the morning (afternoon?). Would absolutely stay again!

Home Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
9th Dec 2014

Fautless. Hostels do not get any better than in Portugal, but Home stands out even amongst Portuguese hostels. The family that run this hostel is delightful, particularly Mama. Additionally, I did not meet a single staff member who wasn't super friendly, attentive, and helpful. Obviously all facilities are immaculate and I can not think of a single thing I wanted or needed that wasn't available to me. Cheap drinks at the bar was a bonus! This hostel really is doing everything right.

30th Nov 2014

Immaculate, wonderful facilities, very helpful staff. I think the big winner about this hostel was the location, though. Belleville is a brilliant little quirky area and much more authentic than the tourist trap areas closer to the big attractions. Loved the little coffee shop "Cream" right around the corner. Super close to the metro, heaps of options to buy food, groceries etc. Have finally found a hostel I am excited to be going back to in Paris!

Hi! Thanks for your nice comment about THE LOFT. We are glad you liked staying with us. For your next trip to Paris, we invite to contact us on our home website! Thanks and all the best, The Loft Team

2nd Jun 2014

Perfectly situated in a very cool area and easily accessible by public transport. Facilities were pretty standard as far as hostels go, but cleanliness was never an issue. I was particularly impressed by the staff (Dylan and Emma, to be specific) who went out of their way to point me in the direction of a free ATM, a brilliant little organic grocery store, and gave me detailed instructions on how to navigate my way across the city using multiple lines of transport. Would definitely return.

24th May 2014

Excellent staff who were more than helpful when I was having trouble with my bank card and when asked for places to drink/eat - much appreciated! Above-standard facilities including sturdy, comfy beds with curtains, reading lights, and individual power points. Breakfast was varied and plentiful. Not the best area but then again it's right by the metro so that really is a non-issue. Definitely a little pricey but then again that is to be expected in Paris. Would recommend.

16th Feb 2014

Friendly staff and definitely above average facilities (sturdy, comfy beds in big rooms). There was a lovely park (with sun-baking cats?!) across the road, and a cheap/tasty vegetarian restaurant just a few blocks away. The open roof-top area of an added bonus. No issues with cleanliness when I was there.

Lima Limon Candelaria Hostel, Bogota, Colombia
14th Jan 2014

I was super impressed with this hostel. It is perfectly located in La Candelaria in walking distance of most attractions, clean, and I always felt safe. I thought the hostel was very tastefully decorated and appreciated the chilled out crowd it attracted. Excellent value for money when compared to other hostels in the area, coffee all day, the staff were able to help with every request I had, from laundry to onward travel. Few bathrooms never seemed to be an issue. Would definitely stay again!

Thanks !!! See you Soon!!!