Spring Time Hostel, Beijing, China
23rd Nov 2013

I had to leave earlier than expected, due to an unexpected problem at home. Staff helped me with many ways and I really appreciate that. This is 'kind of a hotel' rather a hostel. it has most of facilities you could find at a hotel. Location is right next to the Dongsi Metro station which serves two lines. Staff is Friendly.

7.7
20th Nov 2013

I felt the staff lacked the warmth mostly I saw in people of Chengdu. Seemed their arranged trips are costlier. Although we noticed few absurd things there, I think we should have brought it to the staff's notice first, before posting it here, so I am not listing them here.

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
17th Nov 2013

This is my first hostel experience and thanks to Wada girls, It was a memorable one. My wife liked it mostly. It is definitely better than any hotel I have stayed.