Petra Marina, Dubrovnik, Croatia
30th Aug 2017

Petra Marina is very nice! Facilities and staff great. However, there was no free baggage storage after you check out and you have to spend 40 Kuna on a locker.

Dear guest, Thank you for the comment. Previous seasons we had problems with luggage storage because we didn't have a room to store so many bags. That is why we had invested in those lockers on the bottom floor which can be rented optionally. We expect you again. Best regards, Miro PM hostel

The Grove Montenegro, Bar, Montenegro
27th Aug 2017

We miss The Grove already! They've thought of everything you could possibly want in a hostel. Think about how long you'd like to stay there and then double it!

Montenegro Hostel 4U, Kotor, Montenegro
25th Aug 2017

Great location! Had lots of fun at the hostel barbecue.

Balkan Han Hostel, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
21st Aug 2017

Balkan Han is great! The staff are lovely, location is great and the beds are very comfortable! Great facilities!

Broadway Hostel & Apartments, Budapest, Hungary
7.1
16th Aug 2017

This place was ok, I didn't mind my stay but it was nothing special. The showers were a bit annoying and sprayed water everywhere. The staff didn't seem particularly interested in having a chat about fun things to do in Budapest, nearby attractions or restaurants etc. The wifi was good and good lockers.

Fluxus Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
5th Aug 2017

I loved my stay here!!! So chill, spacious and has everything you need. The kitchen is great, has all you need. The staff were kind and helpful and the location couldn't be better. Would 100% come back and stay here!!

Nomad Hostel, Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina
7.1
2nd Aug 2017

I didn't mind my stay here, but wasn't thrilled. I now have a bit of cause for concern as a few of the people who have rated this hostel a 10/10 only have one past review. The facilities were nothing special but ok, and the rooms were fine, although the shower head was broken in one of the rooms. The vibe was a bit strange. However, the location couldn't be better and the night tour I found absolutely fantastic.

En Route Hostel, Split, Croatia
30th Jul 2017

Loved this place - couldn't recommend it enough. Great atmosphere, facilities, amazing beds with curtains and extremely clean. While not in old town, it's a short walk to the centre and there is a huge supermarket right next to the hostel so its location has its upsides.

Anchi Guesthouse, Dubrovnik, Croatia
29th Jul 2017

This place was great for me - I arrived to Dubrovnik by boat and left by bus and it's a 5-10 minute easy walk from both the port and bus station. The staff are friendly and helpful. The beds are really creaky so it makes for a noisy dorm but they are quite comfortable. I also really enjoyed the walk up to Old Town - some scenic views on the way!

Sunshine Hostel, Rome, Italy
22nd Jul 2017

The owner was so lovely and friendly!!! We were very charmed. Comfy beds and all round a nice experience. The area wasn't so nice to walk in at night but is very conveniently located if you are getting an early train.

Czech Inn, Prague, Czech Republic
17th Jul 2017

A great place! Super clean. I stayed in a large dorm but it didn't feel so big as it was kind of compartmentalised. The toilets and showers were very luxe. I asked about some information re doing a day trip to Cesky Krumlov and the staff member was so helpful, enthusiastic, gave me a map and the bustimetable - however she told me that it was a local bus and you couldn't buy tix beforehand but when I turned up the bus had sold out from pre purchased tix - just something to note for future :)

Hello, On behalf of the entire Czech Inn team I would like to thank you for choosing our hostel for your recent stay in Prague! We are super happy to hear you have had such a nice time with us and we appreciate all your comments on our cleanliness and firndly staff. On the other hand I am really sorry for the misunderstanding regarding the bus - we will improve this - thank you! Thank you once again for your stay and your feedback and I hope we will have chance to welcome you back in the future! Kind regards, Lucia V (GM)

• Australia, Mixed Group, 18-24
Ostello Bello Bagan, Bagan, Myanmar
4th Feb 2017

Loved my stay here - great everything!

Roly Hostel, Yangon, Myanmar

Good stay!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
8th Jan 2016

Goodmorning Lisbon was wonderful. From beginning to end, the staff were welcoming and so helpful. The atmosphere was fantastic and there was always something happening in the common areas. Goodmorning's facilities were very clean and comfortable. The highlight of our trip was a day trip to Sintra organised by the hostel. We went with Anna and I couldn't sing her praises loud enough - she is a gem. And another highlight - the free breakfast was delicious!! Stay here!

Thank you! We know Anna's the best! Hopefully next time you will have the chance of trying her meals... They are to die for ;)

Indraprastha Home Stay, Ubud, Indonesia
16th Jul 2015

I really loved my stay at Indraprastha Home Stay. The staff were so welcoming, the location is fantastic and the free breakfast is delicious and fresh. There is also an adorable and well behaved little dog there who was a delightful little bonus. Highly recommended!

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel, Bruges, Belgium
28th Dec 2013

Snuffel was a lot of fun to stay in. It may not be the most flashy of hostels but it's close to the main square, easy to find and there is a great atmosphere. The wifi was good and the kitchen was modest but useful. The atmosphere was very friendly but the music from the bar downstairs can really prevent you from sleep.

26th Dec 2013

The location of this hostel is absolutely brilliant - you can't get better! However, there is no reception desk that we saw in our entire stay and a few other patrons we encountered were confused by this and the check in at another hostel. Be sure to read where that is before you arrive! The hostel facilities are new, clean, spacious and enjoyable and I loved my stay in very central Brussels!

6.3
23rd Dec 2013

Arty Paris was further away than I expected, but all in all not too bad. The staff were friendly/ cheerful although some night staff were not helpful when we had some issues with the wifi. Our devices would drop out constantly and take a long time to load. There are some free computers which were handy, although one was broken and the wait time for one would be up to an hour. The breakfast is average while the room we stayed in was a bit cramped (4 female dorm). The hostel had a nice vibe!

Thanks for your comment, we always try to provide you the best customers service. Sometimes for internet, you need to disconnect you and connect you back. Good news, our broken computer in now fixed ! For the room size, you know, the space in very limited in Paris. We hope to see you again at Artyparis. Safe travel

YHA London Central, London, England
14th Dec 2013

Wonderful rooms, staff, location and hostel. The area is lovely and central, wifi is good and well accessible from rooms (first floor) and the staff are friendly, helpful and experienced. Easy access to tube stations and plenty of eateries in the surrounding streets. A great experience!

×