Glenelg Beach Hostel

Adelaide, Australia

Loved the no bunk beds! Free breakfast too which is always good. Overall the I was really pleased with my stay here. Everywhere very clean and a fully equipped kitchen. I was disappointed by the service I got from the staff on my arrival. I was tired and just wanted to check in, there were a big group of people at the bar obviously on a pub crawl which is cool, although when I finally got spoken to she saidto wait while she served the others, shouldn't I get seen to first to check into my room?

• 22nd Mar 2014

United Backpackers

Melbourne, Australia

I enjoyed my time at this hostel, it's very clean and quite a good atmosphere. I stayed when it was 40 degree's for a week, it was way too hot in the hostel, no air con. Tv room is a nice place to hang out in. Great location!

• 20th Mar 2014

Backpack Oz

Adelaide, Australia

I really do love this hostel, I liked it that much I stayed a second time when I was back in Adelaide! The staff are very friendly and helpful. I love the free dinner and pool comp on a Wednesday it's a great atmosphere and a brilliant way to get interacting with other travellers, especially if your travelling on your own. What more do you want that free breakfast and a free dinner!!

• 11th Mar 2014

Thanks for staying again ... glad we made it easy for you to meet other travellers!

Travellers Oasis

Cairns, Australia

Loved this hostel! First hostel I stayed at on my travels and was very pleased and happy here. FREE wifi for my whole stay was amazing, just what you need. no bunk beds was really nice, and your own safe under the bed was perfect, felt comfortable that nothing was going to be stolen. Very clean hostel, and provided a towel! Kitchen had everything you needed, free food to use was helpful, always very clean. Staff were extremely helpful and friendly, felt welcome. Overall Cosy and homely! Loved it

• 13th Nov 2013