The Walrus Hostel

Best hostel I've ever stayed in London. It is extremely close to an underground station, the staff makes you feel welcome. The shower is good. I did not get to use the kitchen facilities, but it seemed to be well equipped. The breakfast is fantastic and had even fruits and biscuits. The only bad side is that the trains pass really close to the hostel, so it can be quite noisy sometimes. Definitely recommend this one.

Ashfield Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Great location, wifi works really well. I didn't get the chance to try the breakfast, but the kitchen was nice. Helpfull staff.

• 28th Jun 2014

Bunkhouse

Cardiff, Wales

The location is perfect as it is close to bus and train stations and the main touristic points. The hostel was nicely decorated and extremelly clean. There is a nice bar on the ground floor and regular breakfast (toast and cereal). On the other hand, the shower is really small with no place to hang your clothes so it is very incovenient (and the water was quite cold as well). The beds are also too low and wifi is only available at the ground floor.

Zeppelin Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

The hostel is within 10 minutes from both the bus/train station and the city center. There are many restaurants and supermarkets nearby as well. It is extremely clean and organized which surprised me for a 10 people dorm. Bathrooms and kitchen are also very nice. Wifi works perfectly, there are big lockers in the dorm and there is a nice breakfast (toast, cereal, jams, butter, milk, juice and coffee). Nothing to complain.

Good location, near the main street with many restaurants and agencys that sell the balloon flight, turkish night and the tours. Staff also gives a lot of information regarding the balloon flight and red/green tour plus walking map of Goreme. You can also book airport tranfer directly with them which is good since the airport is really far from the city Breakfast is great and the common area is very nice. The only bad thing is that wifi only works at the common areas and not in the bedrooms.

Route 39

Istanbul, Turkey

Great value for money. Staff is extremely nice. The hostel is near Taksim square and it is easy to reach the main touristic points with tram. I definetly recomend it!

Chillax Hostel

Moscow, Russia

After arriving in Moscow and finding out that the hostel we booked was permanently closed, we were very lucky to find Chillax. Even though the check in was at 3pm, the staff found us a room and let us in at around 12pm. The bathroom structure was not the best, but the showers were great. Location was also good at a walking distance from the touristic points.

Apple Hostel Moscow

Moscow, Russia

Well, I can't say much about the hostel as we arrived there and there was no one. Apparently, the hostel closed without warning us about it. Luckily we arrived in the morning and had time to find another place to stay that night, but what if other hostels were full?

Hotel Piave

Venice, Italy

The hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff also let us stay there and leave the luggage until late. The hotel is really close to the train station and to supermarkets/restaurantes.

• 31st Mar 2014

Art Hostel Taurus

Bratislava, Slovakia

I could not have found a better hostel. It was near Bratislava Castle, so we were able to go there as soon as we arrived. The other touristic points were very close to each other, so the location was great. The rooms are very big (I had never had so much space in a hostel) and breakfast had variety of options (salad, fruits, different types of jam, biscuits, coffee, milk, tea, cereal....). Plus, it had a great price!