Location: Canada, Gender: Female, Age: 20

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

The one thing I really didn't like is that the wifi sucks and is only available in the common room which closes at 11:30pm. I was in an 8 person room for 2 nights and was not a big fan, mostly because of the noise and inconvenience of no wifi. There was only a shower attached to the room so you had to go out and up to get to the toilet. The staff were really nice though and they have some great day tours.

• 26th Nov 2013

Paddy's Palace Belfast

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Kind of tucked away a little from the city centre, Paddy's was like any other hostel. The beds were clean and comfortable though which is what we needed and despite the coldness in the hostel there was a heater in our room which was nice. It was only like a 15-20 minute walk down to the city centre.

• 24th Nov 2013

Fairman House

Derry, Northern Ireland

I had a great stay at Fairman House! The couple that own it are so warm and accommodating! I would definitely recommend to travellers. The location is a bit of a hike up and away from the city centre and up a hill, but it was worth it to be in such a comfortable atmosphere after a long day of running around.

• 23rd Nov 2013