Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
7.4
8th Jan 2016

Wombats in Berlin is very good. Straight away the gentleman on the reception desk was very friendly and put me at ease. He used my first name and explained all of the necessary information. The rooms are cosy (I stayed in a 6 bed mixed dorm). The bathrooms were perfectly clean when I arrived. The breakfast is a cheap add on and has a lot of choice. A negative aspect of my stay was the fact that the WiFi only works in the reception, bar and restaurant area and not in the rooms.

Euro Youth Hostel, Munich, Germany
2nd Jan 2016

Large hostel with great facilities. Doesn't have much of an atmosphere however and guests keep themselves to themselves mainly. Staff are friendly. The evening beer tour has a good atmosphere however you don't get much value for money.

• Wales, Couple, 18-24
Naples Pizza Hostel, Naples, Italy
4th Jun 2014

Awesome hostel! I wish that we'd come here at the start of our trip. The hostel is very close to the main street through Naples (via del Tribunali) and the rooms are excellent. We had a spiral staircase up to the bed! Staff are super friendly as well and the free (albeit small) breakfast was pleasant.

Green Studio Hostel, Belgrade, Serbia
11th Apr 2014

I decided on Green Studio as the first hostel which I stayed in in Belgrade was a bit quiet for me. Green Studio did not disappoint. The staff are truly the most friendly people you have ever met; it is clear that they absolutely love their jobs. If you want a quiet place, this is not for you. The music starts at 10am and continues until 1am, at this point everybody goes out. The fridge is always stocked with a decent choice of beers and other drinks and all are excellent prices.

Hostelche, Belgrade, Serbia
6th Apr 2014

First things first is that the staff are awesome! So so friendly (and to those who are interested - seriously cute). It's a lovely homely hostel with a great atmosphere if you want that. For me, I wanted a hostel which was a bit more into the parties, and for the time I stayed, the atmosphere was more relaxed. Obviously, many travelers want this. Showering's a bit tight on busy nights as there's 1 shower for two dorms of seven people plus a private 3 dorm.

6.0
22nd Dec 2013

A cheap place to stay. Crowded, impersonal dorms that I wouldn't want to spend many nights in. Light tends to stay on for hours into the night. The dorms are located upstairs in the pub, with the eating area downstairs. After getting myself a curry and bringing it back to the hostel, I was informed that I wasn't allowed to eat it, however the gentleman behind the bar said that I was able to just that once.

A&O Prague Metro Strizkov, Prague, Czech Republic
6.9
20th Dec 2013

Friendly staff, however impersonal and very far away from the city centre. I don't know why people would stay here when there are many similarly priced hostels which have a better atmosphere and much closer to the city centre.

Sir Toby's Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
14th Dec 2013

Sir Toby's is a great hostel! Lovely staff and rooms. They do a great buffet breakfast in the morning (for a small supplement). One of the not so good things is the location, the hostel is still in Prague. But it's around 20mins with one change on public transport. But that is only a minor thing. I would definitely stay here again if I was in Prague.