Green Studio Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

I decided on Green Studio as the first hostel which I stayed in in Belgrade was a bit quiet for me. Green Studio did not disappoint. The staff are truly the most friendly people you have ever met; it is clear that they absolutely love their jobs. If you want a quiet place, this is not for you. The music starts at 10am and continues until 1am, at this point everybody goes out. The fridge is always stocked with a decent choice of beers and other drinks and all are excellent prices.

Hostelche

Belgrade, Serbia

First things first is that the staff are awesome! So so friendly (and to those who are interested - seriously cute). It's a lovely homely hostel with a great atmosphere if you want that. For me, I wanted a hostel which was a bit more into the parties, and for the time I stayed, the atmosphere was more relaxed. Obviously, many travelers want this. Showering's a bit tight on busy nights as there's 1 shower for two dorms of seven people plus a private 3 dorm.

A cheap place to stay. Crowded, impersonal dorms that I wouldn't want to spend many nights in. Light tends to stay on for hours into the night. The dorms are located upstairs in the pub, with the eating area downstairs. After getting myself a curry and bringing it back to the hostel, I was informed that I wasn't allowed to eat it, however the gentleman behind the bar said that I was able to just that once.

A&O Prague Metro Strizkov

Prague, Czech Republic

Friendly staff, however impersonal and very far away from the city centre. I don't know why people would stay here when there are many similarly priced hostels which have a better atmosphere and much closer to the city centre.

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Sir Toby's is a great hostel! Lovely staff and rooms. They do a great buffet breakfast in the morning (for a small supplement). One of the not so good things is the location, the hostel is still in Prague. But it's around 20mins with one change on public transport. But that is only a minor thing. I would definitely stay here again if I was in Prague.