Location South Korea, Gender Female, Age 27

HI NYC Hostel, New York, USA
6.6
17th Dec 2013

They are very rude, not friendly. But place was quite nice, this hostel is really huge so I could meet a lot of traveller. And the good thing was they provided towel. Ah, breakfast was really nice. And Red #1 line is near by hostel, just far away 1 block and it was convenient for going anywhere. thanks.

Everglades Hostel & Tours, Everglades NP/Florida City, USA
14th Dec 2013

I really recommend this place for everyone if they want go look around everglades! Oh ... the people of this place was really sweet and kind. I am appreciate to everth that i've got. This hostel provide a lot of space for enjoying my spare time, that was most i loved. Cool wind, kind people.. i miss it. Eventhough i miss my tour, they did whatever they could do for me. Thanks a lot!

Posh South Beach, Miami, USA
8.0
13th Dec 2013

Facility was clean and bed also. And breakfast was included. But they are not friendly. Thats all.