Green Studio Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

It is very close to the train station and the city center. We`ve booked 2 beds in a room for 4 persons and fortunately got the room for ourselves, but there were no lockers in the room, as well as no room keys, and the lockers at the reception didn`t have keys so we needed to spend all day long carrying our backpacks and that was annoying. The room was ok, bed linen and towels included, clean, and the bathroom was good too.

• 23rd Jan 2014

Eco B&B Marela

Rome, Italy

Super comfortable room, privacy, cleanliness. I really enjoyed our stay in there! It is a little far from the metro station (like 20 minutes walk) but there are buses stops very near if you don't like walking. Michela is very helpful, telling us everything we need to know to reach the center, where to go etc, also giving us her number when we need help!

• 29th Dec 2013

International Budget Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This is a small hostel, the beds are not very comfortable but the cleanliness in the toilet and the very helpful staff made our stay be nice. It's very near from Vondelpark, Hard Rock Cafe and Dam Square (and if you don't get lost you can also reach the red light district in a minutes walk). Many restaurants and cafes around... I think the price is reasonable for what they offer.

• 24th Dec 2013

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

I had a great time in this hostel! Very clean, super comfortable beds, near to the center and a very cool bar downstairs! To me it is like the 5 stars of the hostels :P

• 22nd Dec 2013