Hotel Nizza-Turin, Turin, Italy
2nd Jan 2014

My stay at hotel nizza was very enjoyable. The men who checked us in were very nice, our room was clean with very functioning wifi, and the place looked pretty nice overall. Very delicious buffet breakfast included is a great aspect and it's location is pretty convenient. It's located at the end of the main strip of attractions which makes everything easy to find. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting Turin.

A Room for Holiday, Rome, Italy
30th Dec 2013

My stay here was great and I would definitely stay again! The man who checked us in was super kind and accommodating, even gave us champagne for the new year! Everything was very clean and modern. It is a bit removed from the city center but you are just 3 stops from termini and there is a bus that goes directly to the monuments and important areas so it's definitely not too inconvenient. The area is safe, just had a few glitches with the wifi not working in our room but overall a great stay!

Hotel Bavaria, Florence, Italy
28th Dec 2013

Hotel Bavaria was a perfect place to stay for a few nights in Florence because of how perfectly it is located in the heart of the city. Being just a 3 minute walk to the duomo, then the old bridge and Santa Croce also very close by. 10 minute walk to galleria accademia and even less to uffizi. Everything was clean while still maintaining the old Italian vibe. One of the only cons would be the lack of elevator because 3 floors up with a suitcase is difficult. Otherwise no complaints!

Palazzo Guardi, Venice, Italy
26th Dec 2013

This was my second time staying at Palazzo Guardi and once again, they did not disappoint! Everything about this place is PERFECT! From the location near accademia and the old bridge, to the immaculate cleanliness and of course the wonderfully friendly and accomdating staff. They even allowed us to switch rooms because the wifi in our first room was a bit glitchy, which was very kind of them. Definitely a fantastic stay and I look forward to staying there again! Highly, highly recommended.

22nd Dec 2013

One of the nicest places I've stayed during my four month travel around Europe! Location is convenient with buses and metro near by, not at all "seedy" like some of the reviews may have mentioned. The hotel itself was beautiful and clean, and we were upgraded for no extra cost! Staff was friendly and helpful and the wifi worked great. They also conveniently held my luggage all day even after checkout. I definitely recommend this place for your next stay in Paris!

Ostello Bello, Milan, Italy
5th Dec 2013

Ostello Bello was a really fun, social, and convenient place to stay. I was only there one night but I would definitely stay again upon returning to Milan. The staff was friendly and the atmosphere they create really is a good time.. like giving a free drink during check in! The rooms and bathrooms were clean and I loved that they provided a lock for all of your things. The only inconvient aspect were the lack of multiple electrical outlets in the room. I only noticed a few and none near my bed.

Hostel One Sants, Barcelona, Spain
28th Nov 2013

By far one of the most fun, lively, and comforting hostels I've ever stayed in. I could not recommend this place any more highly. The staff is incredibly friendly and welcoming, they even saved us dinner when we came in really late from the airport (because don't forget-free dinners every night!). The whole place was very social, clean, fun and in a decent location as well since subway stops are all around you. If you go to Barcelona you simply cannot stay anywhere else. Trust me!

Jeth House, Rome, Italy
26th Nov 2013

Our stay at Jeth house was very nice. The rooms were clean and spacious, with good functioning wifi and the location was pretty close to Termini and even walking distance to momuments like Trevi Fountain and the Colosseum. No major complaints and definitely somewhere I would recommend, however the only inconvenience occurred when it came time to pay. Credit cards are not allowed and we needed to half almost exact change, down to the euro, since the "reception" couldn't give any change back.

Hotel D'Azeglio, Florence, Italy
24th Nov 2013

This was my second time staying here and I had an equally wonderful experience as the first. Everything about this place is perfect and we had zero complaints. Definitely a must stay while visiting florence and I can guarantee I will stay here again. Not too loud of an area but still really convenient, very clean, great staff and breakfast, functioning wifi. Altogether a great, affordable place to stay for anyone visiting Florence.

B&B Santa Sofia, Venice, Italy
21st Nov 2013

Great cute little bed and breakfast in a really awesome location of Venice. 5 minutes or less to the Rialto bridge with cute fun bars for aperitivo near by. Inconvenient bathroom situation, but no more so than other hostels or accodations where the bathroom is shared. A little pricey on weekends however definitely clean, with a nice staff, functioning wifi, and in a great location. Really enjoyed the breakfast in bed aspect. Only annoying thing was bathroom and it really wasn't even so bad.

• USA, Female, 25-30
A&C Much More, Rome, Italy
14th Nov 2013

Had a wonderful experience at A

• USA, Female, 25-30
Palazzo Guardi, Venice, Italy
12th Nov 2013

This was one of my favorite hostel experiences. Everything about it was absolutely delightful. The room was beautifully clean and decorated, the location was wonderful, the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was delicious! Definitely the best find in Venice and one that I highly, highly recommend to all. There was a slight hiccup with the Internet but it was remedied. Very beautiful place that you must stay at during your visit to Venice! You will not be disappointed!

• USA, Female, 31-40
Hotel D'Azeglio, Florence, Italy
9th Nov 2013

One of my favorite hostels I've ever stayed in! This place was wonderful and I would highly recommend. Although at first glance this place looks like it could be revamped a bit, after seeing my room and taking it all in I realized that it was just an old Italian building and actually had a lot of charm. The room and bathroom were clean and the staff was incredibly accommodating and helpful. Showed us everything we needed to see and do in Florence. I will absolutely be staying here again one day.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
Hotel Monopole, Milan, Italy
8.0
8th Nov 2013

Hotel Monopole was a good place for us to stay for one night while we were passing through Milan. At first glance it looks a bit run down because it seems it hasn't been redecorated in a few decades, however this is pretty common for Italy and does not determine anything about cleanliness or conditions of the room. Don't be deterred from this place (like us NYers were). Our room was clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The best feature was how close it was to the central station.