The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

I enjoy the hostel

Hostel Marmota

Innsbruck, Austria

This the best hostel you can stay the price , the location ,and access able for everything the staff and the people are great

Sleep Easy Hostel

Verona, Italy

They need to separate the utensil like plates ,glass, outside the toilet

New Hostel Florence

Florence, Italy

The hostel is ok clean facilities and great location except they have kitchen but no stove overall is ok

Great facilities ,location, the staffs, I enjoy my stay in this hostel meet good people

UNITY Hostel Skopje

Skopje, Macedonia

The hostel is in excellent location just in front the fortress and very accessible for everything you need

Hostel Albania

Tirana, Albania

I love the company I met in this hostel and I have a good time for two especially the owner is really a cool guy and very good host

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

Very nice place all the staff are very helpful and friendly , I really enjoy my four night stay in old town hostel.

Westend City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Nathalie and Tanya are really helpful make all my reservation and booking easier.I love you girl thank a lot

Theyhave the best location . You are in the center of old town Bucharest. The staff are so friendly and helpful especially Yulia.Thank you

London Backpackers

The only comment on this hostel is that the restroom and is in the third floor otherwise this facility is very excellent place.