Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

The hostel is decent; good location, and I like that towels and padlocks are free. But the atmosphere is kind of terrible; there is a kitchen but no sitting room or lounge, so meeting people and hanging out is hard.

Dear Guest, next to the kitchen there is a Living-Sitting-Meeting Room for about 80 people with tables. Thank you,and maybe see you back

Sheilas Cork Hostel

Cork, Ireland

Overall comfortable enough. They charge you for absolutely everything, though--internet time, computer use, luggage storage, breakfast. So be aware that things might add up. Pretty clean, nice location, serviceable. Unpleasant atmosphere, though, but that shouldn't matter if you're going out and about.

Clink78

The basement (where my room was) smelled of a locker room in august. I like that they supplied safes, but they weren't very large; only good for a wallet and phone, and I was travelling with my laptop. Nice decor, very large, beautiful kitchen, noisy at night. Decent location, could have been closer. It served my needs, but I'm not sure if I'll stay there again.

Hello there, Thank you for your feedback, we’re sorry you did not fully enjoy your stay with us here at Clink. We have free lockers available around the building, feel free to ask our reception team where to find them. We also have a 24 hour reception team that are here to accommodate everyone. Please do not hesitate to come to reception to see if there are any other rooms available if you do not find yours satisfactory. See you soon Clink Team.

Overall, a very nice and comfortable stay, but I wish they had made it more clear that breakfast is not included. Good to know for next time, though!