Reviews: NathyBR

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 29

Smart Hyde Park View

The hostel is well located, just behind Hyde Park, and near two underground stations. Member of staff are great and helpfull, except for one lady that couldn't do maths and tried to blame my friend and I for her mistake on spliting our bill. There's a small commom area at entrance hall that's nice and we can keep chatting around there until late. All dorms are en-suite, what is very good. Good experience.

• 14th Nov 2013
  • All Male Group, 25-30

No hostel atmosphere nor commom area. There're just rooms over a pub/burguer place. The pub it self looks nice and the burguer are delicious, but... Bottom bed is on floor level, lockers boxes available in the rooms only work with their own lockers, showers are bad, breakfast is served at the pub, there are awful narrowed stairs to climb to the rooms. You have to memorize two big door codes to get to the hostel "area" and to you dorm. One member of the staff is kind of rude. The others are nice.

• 11th Nov 2013

Neptunes Town Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Really nice and helpful staff. My friends and I had to leave very soon on the next morning and the member of staff let us use the kitchen a little earlier than it was supposed to be open. The dorms were good and en-suite, the kitchen big and well equiped, it was located near the central areaof the city.

• 7th Nov 2013